Make sure you and your Volkswagen are covered down the road.
When you bring home your Volkswagen, we know you’ll take care of it. Especially with Carefree Maintenance and a comprehensive limited warranty. But sometimes your Volkswagen needs some extra TLC.
We build Volkswagen models to perform for many years. The same goes for any Genuine Volkswagen Parts and Accessories we sell. So it’s no wonder that we offer our drivers Carefree Maintenance and warranties that give them peace of mind.
For 2009-2013 models only, the Volkswagen Carefree Maintenance Program (the “Program”) covers the vehicle's scheduled maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, during the term of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty at no additional charge. For 2014 models only the Program covers the vehicle’s scheduled maintenance for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first. For 2015 models only, the Program covers the vehicle’s first scheduled maintenance for one year or 10,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Some restrictions apply. See dealer or vehicle maintenance program booklet for details.
Parts Limited Warranty.
Warranty replacement parts are covered within the remaining portion of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or within 1 year or 12,000 miles, whichever is greater.
Customer-purchased parts are covered within 1 year or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, beginning on the date of sale to the retail customer. If the part is installed, the installation date is considered the retail date.
New or remanufactured parts installed during the warranty period are covered for any unused portion of the New Vehicle, Powertrain, or Emissions Warranties, or for the time and mileage limits of the Volkswagen Parts Warranties, whichever is greater.
Volkswagen Accessories Warranty.
Accessories (e.g., roof rack, MDI box, alloy wheels) installed prior to New Vehicle delivery, are covered for the New Vehicle Limited Warranty period.
Genuine Volkswagen Accessories installed by an authorized Volkswagen dealer are covered for the greater of: (1) the accessory limited warranty period (12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first) from the time of purchase; or (2) the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty period (3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first). For MY2018 Atlas + Tiguan Accessories, 6 years/72,000 miles (whichever occurs first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See dealer for details.
The following accessories are covered under separate manufacturer warranties:
- VW Custom Car Covers by Cover King have a one-year limited warranty unless otherwise noted on the product information page. Check our Warranty Policy Page at http://vwcarcovers.com/warranty_policy.php for more information.
- License Plate Frames by Camisasca Automotive Manufacturing are covered by a Camisasca four year limited warranty. Please visit http://www.camincstore.com/satisfaction-guarantee/ for additional information.
- VW MuddyBuddy™ Cargo Liners and Car Care Products by WeatherTech® are covered by WeatherTech® limited warranty for three years from date of purchase. Please visit www.weathertech.com for additional information.
- Valve Stem Caps by Camisasca Automotive Manufacturing are covered by a Camisasca four-year limited warranty. Please visit http://www.camincstore.com/satisfaction-guarantee/ for additional information.
- LED Interior Lighting by Philips is covered by a Philips Limited Warranty of three years or 36,000 miles, or one year from date of purchase on over-the -counter transactions (receipt required). Please visit http://www.usa.philips.com/c-m-li/x-tremevision.html for additional information.
- For Jetta Body Side Moldings, ATS Design guarantees the original purchase of FMS Automotive products with a 36 month warranty from the date of original purchase. Please visit http://www.fmsautomotive.com for additional information.
- Pop-In Sunshades and the Universal Tablet Holder are covered by an NSV warranty of up to three years or 60,000 miles. Please visit http://nsvauto.com/profile/ for additional information.
- THULE® attachments are covered by a THULE Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please visit https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/about-thule/warranty for additional information.
Recalls and Open Campaigns.
We want to make owning a Volkswagen a great experience. When the occasional proactive service action or recall must be issued, we want to help you get the problem fixed so you can get right back out on the road without a hassle.
Always take your car to a Volkswagen dealer to take care of recall or open campaign service to make sure all warranties are maintained and your vehicle gets the quality service it deserves.